Monday, January 18, 2010

When is it coming to an end?

Not feeling very well today, headache, a bit giddy and tired. No appetite unlike the past 2weeks when i can have KFC almost everyday. I did nap yesterday though, i closed my eyes at 7.30pm but couldn't get to sleep until almost 9pm. Imagine you are really tired and someone is hacking the wall beside you. I was very sleepy and tired but with all the screaming and shouting outside make me couldn't rest.. I hope all this will end soon. =(

Somebody told me to wake him up in the morning before i went to bed, he says he will sleep in a while but he didn't wake up when i did call and wake him up. I'm really sick of this. I'm already pissed on the wkend when we talked about it and now it happen again. When can all this stop? Or should i just stop them myself?

No comments: