Saturday, January 30, 2010

New dress for me!

Crying cos i'm leaving. Ok la, i'm kidding.. Haha.. She wants to get out.
Now she don't... =S

Let her try out Ice Milo and who knows she kept drinking non stop.. Mine ler! =p

Bought a dress from Bugis. =D

I leave home first to go mum's place while Dear sleep a bit longer as he slept only in the morning, have to finish his project. So when he's coming over now so i push Gisele down to wait for him. When we reach downstairs, she started asking where's my mum and cried. Dear reached and wanted to take e stroller to keep in the boot but she doesn't want to let go and kept on crying and shouting for my mum.. My god, this last till we actually reached Ion. I really hope she don't do it again. After we reach Ion (still crying), we decided to go Borders for her to read books (she likes to read books). Drama ended after 20mins of reading. Thank god! Then everything starts to return to normal, we go to Food Republic for late lunch, i bought a bowl of soup noodles cos Gisele says she wants to eat noodles. So i bought a bowl to share with her.

After our meal, we went to 313 cos i need get my screen protector for my IPHONE!! =D Yeah! haha.. Bought it on Thursday, upgraded my plan and trade in. Total have to pay $48 for it. Kinda cheap =) Cos intially i thought i have to pay $148 but the salesperson told me got $100 discount for the 1gb data usage plan i signed up. Mad happy. =)

Ok, after we get the screen protector, we walk around and i come across this sanrio shop selling cute My Melody spoon and fork, so cute! Can't decide whether want to buy or not cos it's $7.95 each, i know it's not very expensive but i feel it is. Didn't buy in the end. =( I console myself that Gisele likes Mickey Mouse more and i'm the one who likes Melody so she won't appreciates it. =(

Left 313 and walk towards PS and saw Thaipusan so stopped and took a look for awhile and stroll to Bugis. Orchard to Bugis? Yeah, by leg! Wanted to buy CNY clothes but didn't see any i like, until we passby one shop, i just went in to try and pay. Didn't want to stay in the super small and crowded shop for another minute. It's $29.90, i think it looks ok, quite cute. =)

No comments: