Friday, January 8, 2010

SGH Furry Furious kids


Saw them in the morning while i'm on the bus to work, knock off came back they are there again.. I still remember years go, we brought yan for a walk and passed by that field, it was late and we didn't see them on the field, just when we are happily walking along the side of the field, Dear heard dog barks and he saw them running out from the bushes and bend down to carry Yan up and ask me to run, i wasn't sure why he ask me to run cos he didn't told me what he saw neither did i hear the dog bark so i just run and i was really scare cos at that moment i thought he saw a ghost. I'm serious, i really thought we are running from ghost.. Haha.. Only when we are across the road, he then stop running and tell me to look, then i realise a couple of dogs sped out to the field and kept barking at our direction.. They are really fierce, but no, i still like them a lot.. =) I might be scare of fierce and aggressive dogs, but i still love them. =) I still remember when Dear carried Yan up, she look so blur and didn't know what happen too. So cute. Hehe.. Didn't know she can draw such a crowd.. Haha... She's so small and it was dark yet they can see her. Cutie yan, everyone want a piece of her.. But she's mine! You can have the flakes if you want. Muhaha..

No comments: