Friday, February 26, 2010

Ah ma is exhausted


My mum is tired so she asked me to come back take care of Gisele, she told me she slept at 3am last night cos Gisele doesn't want to sleep.. This little girl just don't feel sleepy, i don't get it. She seldom sleep when we are outside, since infant, maybe less than 10times.. When i reach home, i bought dinner home, i only ate half of my noodles, she kept pulling me and asking me to bring her gai gai.. Kept telling her i'm tired, we stay at home and play but she insist.. Sigh.. Dear is not around, he's at home settling things. Brought her to Tiong Bahru Plaza and wait for Dear to come, walk around and spent $10 in 30minutes.. =S

Bought Disney Princess Plaster for her, as mum say she kept asking her to help her stick on her leg which the wound already recover but she think it's pretty so kept sticking everyday.. I still remember that day i took off the plaster on her leg after bath, she saw me taking off and kept saying 痛痛 but it's not, cos the plaster is really wet and it's already dropping off. I look at her leg, the wound already recover but she still wants to put plaster. So i place a new one for her, she was so happy and run to my mum and show her and say 美美. =S want to faint.. Haha

No comments: