Sunday, February 7, 2010

Arm breaking day

Didn't bring Princess out today, cos Daddy is studying at home so i'm alone with her. Watched 早安老师!with her then Shrek. Very lazy, so lay on bed most of the time. =9

Around 9pm+, Sis and Tan came then we went to West Coast Sheng Siong. Really tiring for me, cos Gisele wants me to carry her but i felt so tired so let her sit in the trolley but she wants me to push and not tan and the trolley is so heavy after the 1 big bag of rice and 3 cartons of drinks. My god.. When we are going to the cashier i have to carry her again. =S Help! haha.. A tiring day for me..

8 more days to flat selection! =D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U dun carry then who shld do tat

Ping Ping said...

姨姨抱!

Anonymous said...

姨姨肥啦!

Ping Ping said...

i didn't say anything.. =X