Thursday, February 11, 2010

$$$

Yes, i'm very sick and weak. But i still went to work despite having 4days mc till Friday, but i have to come today for the company dinner. No show, no angbao! How can i missed that? Stayed for the dinner till 9pm when everyone asked me to go back and rest so i quickly take my bag and go. Haha.. We are having CNY dinner at Singapore Recreation Club this year, angbao $800 this year! Yes! Every drip of cold sweat is worth it... =D

When i reached the resturant i saw glasses of red wine on every seat, i told myself, i'm sick i can't drink.  But end up i was forced to drink like 8glasses, my GM kept asking us to drink, if you don't bottoms up, he will wait till you finished the last drop.. The last glass almost killed me, my head was so heavy and my eyes are so red. No, i didn't puke. After i left, i went to Raffles City to buy DING TAI FUNG's fried rice home to eat and head to the taxi stand, expected.. Long queue so i call a cab as i really wish to lie on bed at that moment, while i was waiting for my cab to come, my vision turned black, i knew if i carry on standing i will faint so i quickly sit down even though people around me might think i'm drama or want to attract attention but i'm not! I'm alone i can't faint! Haha.. after sitting down for a minute i saw SH378J i stood up and jumped in. Heaven.. Cooling and Comfort.. =D Reached home, past the rice to Dear and head to the bed and slept for 2hours. Shiok..

No comments: