Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Everlasting Love

On the way to Furbellious
Can you see yan?? Sorry, iphone camera cannot zoom and quality lousy... That's the problem with it.
Sitted in the shop for 2.5hours while waiting for Yan, i did not leave the shop at all. Although the shop is just across the street but i want to be there so that i can wave at her occassionally when she look at my direction. =)
Back home with a pink ribbon!
Cute
Even cuter!
My darling!

Who say there's no everlasting love. There is! We been together for 8years+ but i still love her as much as first day. There's really no words to express how much i love her. =) I love you, Yan!

I told Dear, her face look like a tissue box. Haha.. Cos her eyebrow is quite long and her face look rectanglish, so it's like her brows are the tissues.. Haha.. So funny.. No offence my dear.

No comments: