Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st lesson

Hello Kitty Candy


Happy Kid
The place i have to stand during morning if i skipped school. Muahahaha.... *Shy

Today is the first lesson for POM, totally not looking forward going to the class. But still, if you want the paper you have too.. That's what i kept telling myself, after all it's the last one. So when the clock strike 5.59pm, i shut down my laptop and left quietly... Haha.. Reach Tiong Bahru Plaza around 6.20pm bought Mee Rebus for myself and Popiah for mum and went home. Gisele as usual, being a sweetheart she welcome me with a big smile. =) So heartwarming. Once i got in the house, get settled down and sit down for my quick dinner she sat down next to me. =D hehe.

Left house for school at 7.05pm as mum went to buy some groceries, class ended just at 10pm. Pretty tired after a long day.. Overall the class was still quite enjoyable i can say, thanks to the jokes the lecturer and classmates created.


No comments: