Monday, August 3, 2009

New Furniture

I don't know why she look so sad but it breaks my heart..
Everytime we goes to Toy-R-Us and saw those small sofa beds, Gisele will definitely take a seat and spent some good time there and we get to rest too!! haha.. Not sure why, but she just likes to sit there, stand up, walk around come back and sit down again.. We did not buy one for her as i'm afraid my mum will scold me as she doesn't like us to buy big bulky stuff and put at her place so buying it never cross our mind. But this hero actually went to buy it, i wonder if mum scolded her. haha.. Anyway, i guess Gisele will be sticking her little butt very often on it from now on. =)

2 comments:

pokka81 said...

not is that only a sofa, but a bed too! she loves it when she saw it.. keep pointing to me.. i think she is telling me tat she wants it.. =)

Ping Ping said...

Maybe you should bring her to Cartier and she will point the Leopard ring to you too. She knew i like that. Muahaha..