Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Little cut on her little hand

Saying the pledge

Mum called me a few times today and tell me Gisele has been crying everytime when she remember or saw the cut on her hand. (She cut herself last night when reading a book, nothing serious it's just a small cut) And she says that Gisele kept calling Mummy, so she was asking what time can i knock off today. I left the office around 7pm with my desk super messy and rush home.
When i met them at Tiong Bahru she seems moody but after a while she starts to smile like she always do. :) I bought a box of cute plaster for her, hoping it would distract her and also there's no plaster for kids. We put on 1 on her wound but it didn't last more than 5 minutes before she pull it off. Haha.
After we bought our dinner home, we read some books and play for a while, i said "bear bear" as i want her to get it for me then she suddenly went towards me and pull me to the room and my mum told me she wants to watch her "Kungfu Panda". Haha.. So we head in and watch for an hour before she was distracted. Throughout the 1 hour, i was really impressed as she sat there quietly and watched. She didn't stand up and move around at all! Really impressed. =D Maybe after sometime we could bring her to the movies!

No comments: