Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pissed off with my phone


Eee.. That face so cute.. =)
For the past few days, my omina can't take pictures cos it's say it requires 5MB to start the camera but my main memory left with 3MB. I am so angry so i kept deleting pictures that i already have but to no valid, it doesn't do any difference at all. Cos all my pics n songs are stored in the 16GB memory. Argh......
So i called up Samsung twice, both of the technician officers asked me to bring my phone to the service centre to upgrade my phone. Don't you think their job is damn easy? Whenever they get problems they can't solve they will say that, can't they consult someone more expert? I ever met this guy from Samsung at the Starhub roadshow, he knows his product really well i can say. Too bad i don't know which branch he works.
Anyway, these 2 pictures i used Bro's hp to take. Luckily he's back if not i won't be able to take any pictures of Gisele today.. =) She's very happy to see me today, so was i.

No comments: