Monday, August 24, 2009

Where they came from

Was chatting with my ex-colleague this afternoon and suddenly something strike my mind. I somehow feel that Yan got those ticks from the clinic when she was staying there during her diahorrea incident.

The more i think of it, the more i'm sure it's from there.
Cos Ticks comes from grass field or from other dogs. But Yan don't go to places with grass, cos i don't wish to have insect jump onto her so usually don't allow her to go near area with grass. Not to mention, she seldom have the chance to mix with other dogs unless going to the vet.

Which is why i think it's from the clinic. I still remember her scratching herself a lot when she's in the clinic when we visit her and she smells too.

I guess they don't wash the cage clean enough and maybe the towel given is not clean or it used by another dog before and not washed..
Sometime i'm really pissed with them for not being responsible. I remember seeing ants in the cage of a pet grooming center. (At Vivo, you should know which one now)

If you are a pet shop owner or doing something related to Pets, please, if you don't love pets or animals don't do anything related to them and treat them like goods and neglect their health and the environment they are staying. I will never patronise your shop!

No comments: