Tuesday, March 30, 2010

爸爸,你在哪里?!

She asked me to take the picture for her.. This little girl sure love to camwhore =p
Checking out cameras
Caught me =D
Asking Daddy to sit with me. Haha
Hehe.. Of course we shifted back and sit together, don't wish her to fly to the front seat if the bus brakes. Haha.

Gisele kept scolding us and getting angry intially but after a while she's okay, she kept demanding for this and that in really loud voice so i scolded her and she talked back and i continue to scold her, then she says she wants to beat me so i hit her palm and she stopped and i gave her a angry face, she smiled at me after seeing my angry face. Haha. I wasn't really angry, just pretending.

When we were in Best Denki, Hubby went to play PS3, yes, again.. Gisele didn't see him so she shouted, 爸爸,你在哪里? and kept looking around, some people though she's lost but after they saw me standing a distance away smiling they just smile and walk off. I did not tell her where Hubby was although i can actually see him but she can't due to the shelf blocking her, so she continue to walk and shout 爸爸! i find it really amusing so i just followed her and of course her loud voice alerted Hubby and he turned around and called for Gisele and waved but she couldn't see and continue to shout and look for him. It's really funny.. Haha..

No comments: