Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Monsters!!

I've tried to get this yesterday with the machine fill with candy, spent $4 but no luck. So today i went again and saw the other machine have it too but the easier type, so i changed $5 and tried. Got my 1st one after inserting $4, and saw the other one so close to the hole so i went to change another $5. Got it with $3, i wanna give one to Gisele. =) The other $2 i just try my luck and see if i can get the mickey mouse but of course i didn't managed to. This machine won't allow you to get it with $1, the hook is too loose, trust me. I didn't say so because i can't get it. My sis know how good i am at this. Anyway, i'm very happy i managed to get it. I find it super cute, especially the color, it's one of my favourite color. Just felt weird why it came only till now, Monster Inc is a very old movie already... But I just introduced to Gisele not long ago, remember? =) Hope she'll like it.
Went to Vivo City for dinner with Hubby, while i was making my way to meet him at the restaurant i saw Shi Xin Hui with a angmo guy. After our dinner while we are leaving Vivo, we saw Christopher Lee going to the cinema.. He's really quite handsome even with his perm hair.. Saw two stars today, how lucky... But my 4D jump.. Boo~

No comments: