Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Valentine's Day

I always love Aston Kutcher's movie, he's just too cute. I realised nowadays they like to get many actors and actress involve in 1 movie and combine all the individual short stories into 1 film, not that it's not good cos you won't get bored so easily but i actually don't liked it that way.. Anyway, there's some cute celebrities i like in this movie, they are so cute and funny. Haha..

1. Aston Kutcher - Always my no. 1. Always so cute and charming. He won the most beautiful face award ok? Come on man..
2. Jessica Biel - Pretty, role in the show, so so.
3. Bradley Cooper - Cute but i prefer Aston. Haha. I realise 
he starred in a lot of movies lately
4. Patrick Dempsey - Cute but a jerk in the movie. He 2-time Jennifer. Wicked. Jennifer is cute, how can he.
5. Jennifer Garner - Cute and Sweet as ever
6. Anne Hathaway - Hilarious when she do the russian accent when she's working as phone sex operator
7. Taylor Lautner - He and Taylor Swift really do make a super cute couple. Macho Macho
8. Taylor Swift - Look a bit crazy to me, but very funny when she do the dance. Haha...
9. Jamie Foxx - Super funny when he sing the "I will survive" song. haha. Make me think of the black man in White Chicks singing "A thousand miles" ATM sure won, it totally kills me. Haha..
(Don't you think he look a bit like Leonardo D.?)

10. Eric Dane - Very charming and man. When i knew he and Bradley was gay, it was so surprising and i almost burst out laughing when Bradley touches Eric's hair. Haha, i guess they find it very funny themselves too. Haha

I said the movie was okay, not too bad but after listing out those names, it sound like a really interesting movie doesn't it. Haha.. 4*

No comments: