Thursday, May 13, 2010

Demanding Girl




Knock off at 6.08pm today cos waited 30mins for DHL people to come. Waited 8minutes for my bus, it came on time but didn't give us a chance to board and drove off!! If i managed to see his car plate, he will be doom!! I will complain for sure! Cos i waited another 18minutes for the next one to come!
Reached mum's place at 7.15pm, my god.. Was so tired and hungry at that time..

Reached home, haven't even put down my bag, Gisele say 走咯,去gai gai 咯. :S

After i finished my dinner, mum wants to go to the supermarket to get something and Gisele kept making noise so i brought her out along with mum. Before we go out she still tell me she wants to change her clothes. Haha.. So vain.

Bought a packet of titbits for YanYan, stayed at Pet Station for around 20minutes playing with the cute rabbits and head to NTUC.

At NTUC, while we are waiting for mum to dig out a $1 coin, and finally got one, a uncle was going to return his trolley and so mum gave him her $1 so we don't have to wait for him to return and get it out again, save the trouble. He agreed and i told mum, sekali later inside is other country's coin not sing dollar and continue to head in. After paying for our purchase, we went to return the trolley and when i took out the coin, it's not our currency....... It's a Hong Kong coin.. :S

Anyway, not possible to find that uncle shall call it luck.. After the incident, we are about to head home and i told mum i need to go to Breadtalk to get some bun for Hubby's breakfast tomorrow. Gisele wanted to help so i help her to help me get the buns and she realised she can't managed the tongs so she gave up and went to get the mineral water and say want to buy, i told her we don't need that as we are heading home already and she got angry and say 买给爸爸喝! so we all laugh and pretend to pay for it as well, after i pass her the buns i purchase she forgot about the water so we really head home this time.

On the way back, she kept telling me something repeatedly but i just couldn't understand until the 5th or 6th times she repeat, she said 有灰层. I told mum what she said and my mum said she never taught her that before, sometimes we got no idea where she learn all this. She might be a genius kid. She can really speak a whole lots of things, and she loves to talk, she simply can't stop talking for 10minutes.

Reached home and she saw Dad sitting in the kitchen reading his papers, and she said 回来了啊?my dad and i kept laughing.. After she remove her shoes and put down the bread and yan's titbits she went into the room and came out asking me where is 爸爸, i guess she thought Hubby is coming so i told her 爸爸没有来。Then she asked me where is YanYan, i told her Yan went to school. Haha.. Below is the video how she remove her super big shoes, really 粗鲁.
Ate some of my bread and rest for an hour, she push her bike out and tell my dad to bring her to downstairs. My dad asked if she wants to watch dvd in the room she say 不要 very loud and angrily and stormed to her bike backfacing us, so Dad went to change and she thought he went back to the room to nap and storm in the room and couldn't find him, she stamped on the floor and said 公公ler! I thought she was stepping on my dad but he wasn't there. Haha.. Then i saw him coming out dressed up and she went to her bike and Dad pushed her down.. My dad really dote her a lot.... Gisele, you have to let 公公rest also..
 

No comments: