Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lucky for us, not for him

Bought these yesterday at Daiso, cheap cheap.

Nice lashes, both my baby girls have pretty long and curly lashes.. Envy.
Doing the Chicken Little mouth
Want to snatch my phone again... Sigh..
Kept telling me she wants to see the fishes when i just started on my rice... :S
Hamburger face
She asked for it, i didn't suggest that.

Sis brought Mum out, she's enjoying herself.



Yummy pasta they have.
Ready to order
Waited really long for the food, but it's really cosy and comfortable in there so i don't mind. Gisele kept dropping this and that on the floor, really messy over there.. Haha.. I ordered the black pepper pasta, can't taste any black pepper at all and the pasta is really soupy which is weird, i thought it will taste bad but i was wrong, i actually love it. =D Gisele love it too, kept asking for more.. =) Didn't like their triple mushroom soup.

Today is a lucky day =D hehe...

No comments: