Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Graduation


Hubby & Samuel
Me & The Merit student
XD


We took leave today as it's hubby's graduation day today. Reached around 1pm, took some pictures and got seated around 1.15pm and my butt was stuck in that seat all the way till almost 4pm!! It's was soo soo boring. It's was Dear's turn just after 10minutes when the ceremony start after that it's all the other students which make me bored to death, if not my phone didn't fail me and die off i would have used the time to catch a movie.. Really regret didn't charge my phone last night..

After the ceremony, went to the buffet and get some food and then meet up with hubby's classmates to take some pictures parted ways only when the rain starts to get heavier. Took a train to Somerset, Flying Chillies for our late late lunch and head home to change and rest and then left to Serangoon to return the gown. Tiring day for me..

No comments: