Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Heels, New Brolly, New Socks

New heels i bought on Friday, after a couple hours of wearing i feel that my blisters are forming so i change back to my old heels... luckily it's only $32, or should i say what you pay is what you get.... Shouldn't have trusted them at all... Will still wear it, maybe 2hours each time..
Finally bought a brolly with lace =) It's really light and compact just that the design not very pretty a bit boring but at least it have lace. =) Hehe.. Took a long time to find, thanks to Sharon who introduce the shop to me. =p
Someone wearing the new socks i bought for her, she's very excited and happy when sees the bear bear on her foot. hehe..
The bunny is so cute!! I love bunny =D
Watching people playing badminton
Watching people playing drum but the mohawk beside her kept turning and looking at her which make her uncomfort and scare and came running to me.
Long walk home, had a cup of ice water to cool down and have some coco krunch for snack.
I kinda enjoy the walk, i guess it's because she's around that make it so fun. =)

No comments: