Friday, July 10, 2009

1 week after discharge, back for review!

Today is the day i signed my appointment letter with my new employer, appointment was 2pm then eventually drag to 3pm cos the HR AVP is out so i went back again at 2.50pm and waited till 3.15pm when they finally called me in the office to discuss the letter with me. After talking, i was asked to waited for the hardcopy of the letter which took another 20minutes!! By then it was already close 3.40pm! I need to bring Yan to MP for review today at 4pm!! I was damn pissed cos if i thought we can reach Sunset way before 4pm and leave there before 5pm, this way i won't incur any peak hour charges! But things didn't work out so smoothly, ALL BECAUSE OF THAT SLOWCOACH AVP!! End up we leave our house at 7pm+ cos by then we will leave the clinic after 8pm so we only need to pay 1 time peak hour instead of twice..
Anything, Yan took a blood test for blood count again, Dr say she's fine, temperature is normal too. =) But we might be bringing her over again for her yearly vaccine next week as they advice us to let her finish her medicine before taking the jab. When we were at the clinic, there's this doggy who had a hole on her head!! The owner told us she was attacked by 3 stray dogs and also bitten her which result a hole on her head. The uncle (owner) even show us the wound by pulling her ear in front so we can see clearly... Oh my, i don't think it's necessary cos i don't wish the dog to suffer further just because the owner wants to let us know how deep the wound is.. It's really deep as i can really see her skull!! But weird things is she did not react when the owner pull her ear away... I hope she will recover soon.
Back to my new job, i will be starting on Monday. They also tell me that they will be loaning me a lappy and also print namecards for me.. Wow, make me feel like it's a executive post.. haha!! 1st time having my own namecard. haha.. Kinda of excited but i don't really like the company. haha. Don't ask me why, i just don't really like.. =p But the pay was not bad compared to my previous, slight increment and i suppose my boss won't be as idiotic as the one before.
Why i left my previous company, i was actually forced to resign. What happen? Cos i argue with my boss a few times not that i'm unreasonable but i wasn't in the wrong so i don't see why i always have to give in or even apologising over his mistake. His attitude is lousy too, no one in the company likes him. Nobody dares to say or do anything is because of his status. If he wasn't born in that family or carry that surname i suppose he will be in nowhere! But after thinking what i've gone compared to my other colleagues who resigned at least they compensate me even though i resign myself. haha. That's one thing i'm happy about, anyway working with him i've been pulling a face for months! It's not a happy working environment there so it's better to leave while i'm still young.

No comments: