Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Love is sick again..

My dear Yan is down with diahorrea and vomitting, she hasn't been eating since yesterday not even potato chips.. That really make us worried! She puke 4 times and diahorrea once. =( We are so worried so i did not report to work and informed my boss, she was nice and let me off for the day.

She's been very restless, kept laying. Not drinking and eating, i have to force her to drink. Brought her to the vet, Dr Cheryl Ho attended to us and advise us to put her on drips and hospitalized her since she's hasn't been eating for 2 days but i rejected her suggestion as i thought i can try feeding her with canned food but she only took 2 mouthful. Now i regret for not leaving her there. The bill came up to $160+. I'm really worried for her, i hope it's just a normal diahorrea and she will be fine in no time.. God bless her.

Restless Yan

No comments: