Friday, July 24, 2009

My baby can't discharge today =(



Called MP to check if yan is doing better and if she can be discharge today, Dr Quek talked to me and told me that she still having little bit of diahorrea but is quite active. He say that we have to wait till her diahorrea dry up before we can bring her back so probably tomorrow. =( I miss her so much, not having her around with me i felt like i lost a arm or what. The room seems so quiet and liveless without her hopping and running around. Hope she can come back soon, miss her badly.
Can't wait to leave office and see her..

Have agreed with Dear that we must bring her for checkup regularly.

Things that have to be done are to bring her for her yearly vaccination (kept delaying due to her pyometra and now - diahhorea), have to clean her teeth too. Then grooming and outing to the beach.

Yan, faster get well so you can be home.. We all miss you! Poor baby.

No comments: