Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday my dear Bebe!!





Today mum and bro is going to JB as one of my relative's son is getting married, usually mum will ask me to go but now that i've Gisele she can't ask me as either one of us have to take care of Gisele so we can't go together. I was quite surprise that Bro is going cos the last time she went with mum was like donkey years ago. haha..

So this morning i was at mum's place before 9am, usually Gisele will sleep till noon but i really don't know why everytime if we were to go early she will sure wake up!! When i was lying beneath her while she suddenly shook i quickly patted her back to sleep but after 2minutes she make some noise and move a lot. I start to worry that she will wake up as i wish to sleep haha.. Who knows few minutes later she sat up and saw me and smiled at me, i quickly hide under the blanket and continue to pat her but she threw her pacificer at me.. :S so i return to her (I'm still under the blanket) and she threw again, this time laughing too.. I know she knew i was here already so i show my face.. Promise to bring her out later after her sleep but she just refuse to go back to sleep and kept throwing her pacificer at me everytime i return to her. So i gave up..

Bring her back to Dear's house at 11am+ and head to Raffles City for lunch then walk around at Bugis area and then packet some food from Allson and take a cab home. Luckily we leave early or else we will be caught in a big rain.. =) Mum and bro came back at 9pm+ and we left shortly. Heard from mum that Ah Zhen is getting married soon, i was shocked as i don't remember her sister telling me she got a bf when i met her last year..

Today is my baby's birthday!! Baby Yan of course!!! Happy Birthday Yan Yan!! Will bring you to East Coast Park when you are fully recovered!! =)

No comments: