Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Heartbroken

My dear yan is staying over at the vet's clinic today as she will be having surgery tomorrow. What happen to her is that her womb is infected, this can be avoided if she was spray when she was younger.. Which is my fault for not doing it earlier as i don't wish to put her through the pain. Please forgive me my dear.. =(


How we discover it...

This morning, hubby was preparing to go for work, yan went out as usual to pee and suddenly a pool of blood just gushed out from her vulua. Hubby got a shock and woke me up. It was 5am+ in the morning for your info in case you think why i'm still sleeping. I got a shock and jump out of bed immediately when he told me yan is bleeding. I was so shock when i saw so much blood. It's not a few drops but a big pool! Talking about it now i feel like crying again.. :(

She's on drip now which really breaks my heart when i saw her crying when we are leaving. She had xray, blood test, parasite test, ultrasound. Tomorrow she will be having her operation to remove her womb and ovaries then on medication and have to stay there tomorrow before we can bring her home on Friday. Total bill comes up to $1000. It's a huge amount. But i do hope she will recover real soon and be fine.. I really hope she can come back soon. I miss her so much now.. I can't stop crying, everytime i think of her my tears just roll down.

She's been with us for 8years!! She was a baby (7 weeks old) when we bring her back from the dog farm. She's like my baby, my child. I love her more than anything else. When i say anything i really mean anything! We see each other everyday, unless we were on holiday oversea. Even when i'm in hospital after delivering Gisele i was thinking of her all the time. When we are oversea i call back to check on her every single day too..

I miss her so much now... Hope she's doing alright now. Yan i love you.

ALTERNATIVE TEXT HERE

No comments: