Saturday, July 4, 2009

Gisele <3 me



No idea what's she trying to do.. haha Checking out the bear.
Piano session



We accompanied yan till afternoon then left to meet Gisele. Went to Vivo for dinner and walk for a while and left cos we don't wish to leave yan at home alone for too long. Back home, she was alright still wag and wimp when she sees me.. hee =D


Gisele very naughty today, she took my Ezlink card and throw at strangers twice.. Luckily they didn't scold her, maybe she too cute. haha!!

Oh ya, we bought new milk bottles, teats and pacifier to replace her existing ones too. Since it's on 20% sale now.



Lately Gisele kept wanting me to carry her instead of hubby, really tiring for me.. haha.. Even when dear wants to hold her hand she will push away and run to me and hold my hand herself.. so cute.. hehe.. (Hubby sure jealous) haha..

No comments: