Thursday, July 2, 2009

Worried..

ALTERNATIVE TEXT HERE

ALTERNATIVE TEXT HERE

ALTERNATIVE TEXT HERE
My shy sis

Today yan will be having the surgery by Dr William Chan. I hope everything will goes smoothly and her condition did not affect other areas which we will only know after the surgery.
At 2.15pm, i called the clinic to check if she had gone for the surgery. They told me the surgery was just over and immediately get Dr Chan to speak with me. My prayers are heard, yan is fine and condition did not affect other organs but she needs to stay for tonight still so they can monitor her. After we hang up, i immediately prepared to visit yan.
When I reached, she was sleeping so i just stand in front of her and softly call her name and she woke up immediately and look at me with her sad eyes.. So heart breaking, after a few seconds she got excited and wanted to stand up i was so worried as i don't think it's good if she stand up the wound might hurt so i asked the nurse if it's ok and she says it's fine. Once i got reassurance from her i focus back all my attention on my bebe. She was wimping non stop, poor thing. I opened her door and gave her a hug and quickly close it as i don't wish her to get too excited and jump out. haha. I stayed till 4.50pm and left the clinic as they are closing and reopening at 6pm so i went to the coffee shop behind to have some drinks.
While waiting for the clinic to open, sis called and says she wants to visit yan too so i gave her the direction and she make her way here straight after she knock off.. It's very sweet of her as they seldom spend time together as yan is always with me yet she still care so much for yan. =)
When sis reached, it's not yet 6pm so we went to D' Oriental for drinks again. I have Ice coffee with Ice Cream and we chat awhile. After our drink we head back to MP to see yan and saw Dear examining yan from outside the cage. haha.. We were all glad that yan seems well and quite active which is quite surprising. haha.. Maybe yan is superdog BOLT. hehe..
After dear left for school, we still hang around with yan till 8pm cos Tan have come to fetch sis and they gave me a ride back too. Thanks for the ride or else i have to take another 1 hr bus journey back. =) Can't wait to have yan back tomorrow. Without her around i feel so uncomfort and like something is missing..

No comments: